Business owners and individuals, we ask that you consider supporting the Salem Jazz and Soul Festival and help to further our nonprofit mission. Please look over the following information and contact us for more information.
- Advertising reach: North Shore and beyond, a broad demographic. Exposure: estimated 12,000 people attend SJSF events throughout the year.
- SJSF is an all-volunteer organization and we keep overhead low, so funds directly support our programming and education efforts.
- SJSF will provide an opportunity to share and showcase your organization’s brand among diverse audiences at free, family-friendly entertainment events.
- Supporting SJSF will complement your organization’s image and resonate positively with the public on the North Shore and beyond.
- SJSF is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and donations to the festival are tax deductible to the extent allowed under IRS tax codes.
WAYS TO SUPPORT THE FESTIVAL
In addition to supporting the main festival in August, you can show your support in a number of ways:
- Sponsor a fundraising event
- Purchase an item on our Amazon Wish List
- Donate a service or product as an in-kind sponsor
- Run a special promotion with a percentage of proceeds benefiting the festival
- Make a personal donation
- Attend one of our concerts and purchase festival merchandise
- Volunteer at an event or lend us your professional expertise during the off-season
Thank you for your consideration and support!
– The Salem Jazz and Soul Festival’s Board of Directors
Salem Jazz and Soul Festival 2016 Sponsorship Brochure (High-Rez Images)